Tuesday, November 20, 2007

About Us

We are Lance and Maggie, 2 Italian Greyhounds born in December 2004.

I was adopted by mom and dad in April 2005, I was 14 weeks old. Maggie went to another family in February 2005.

After mom and dad had me awhile they felt that I needed a playmate so they started looking for a brother or sister for me.

In mid-June they brought a potential brother home for me but I didn't like him and told him so in no uncertain terms, so the next day they took brother back to his home.

A couple weeks later dad called my breeder and asked if anyone had brought back any of my brothers or sisters (there were 8 of us) and she said someone wanted to bring back a girl. So dad called my sisters family and asked to meet her.

We went on a sunday to meet my sister and I remembered her from our first home and we played and chased each other all over her house. I was crossing my paws that mom and dad would let me keep her. My sister, Maggie, came home with us that day for a trial stay and that was that. Maggie got to stay with us. Yeah!

And the rest they say is history!

No comments: